February 8- With the snow event on the way, I have given a lot of explaining along with my forecasts. I realize some of that might be a lot to read (especially on a phone), and the maps might start to blur together. That might explain some of the questions I have been getting. So this post is to simplify what you can expect for your location. Compare my map to the National Weather Service maps. Just a few notes to add:
Rain and a mix develop late Monday afternoon and evening. Roads being pretreated might wash away as temps will start above freezing and roads will be warmer. The system will develop overnight.
- Starts: Rain mixing with snow later today. Between 3 to 6 PM.
- Snow: Change over and stickage tonight between 8 PM and Midnight.
- Tuesday Morning: Wake up with up to 2″ of snow.
- Main Impact: Tuesday mooring through early afternoon.
- Snow Showers/Flurries Linger: Wednesday and Thursday.
- Cold Will Hold: Temperatures may challenge some of the coldest last year over the weekend.
If you want to see the full report with the Winter Storm Watch click here.
I will post more detailed timeline maps around lunchtime.
Faith in the Flakes
Compare to National Weather Service Zone Snow Potential
Snow Stick: Measuring In Style
- 2 Ft- Snow Stick $8.25/each
- 30 Inches- Blizzard Stick $9.75/each
- 36 Inches – Drift Stick $11.25/each
We have the classic flake, Maryland,
but also Orange/Black and Purple/Black to support your favorite team.
The easiest way to do this is check out the Facebook Page for Signs By Tomorrow – Timonium and look for the contact info there.
Faith In The Flakes: NEW LINK
See all of our shirt designs here: Due to high demand, here is a new link with many more options. You can change the color of each item when you select it. Thank you FITF