Monday November 25 2019
This short work week starts of relatively quiet and mild. Temps for some will aim for 60ºF, then a little rain locally on Wednesday as a larger storm tracks heavy snow form Denver to the Northern Plains. Big changes are on the way after Thanksgiving. The holiday itself will be windy and colder. Next weekend could bring in some rain or icy mix on Saturday, turning to all rain. Then the jet stream shifts much colder and active, so our first snow could be in the first week of December around the infamous December 5th.
Local Weather Stats:
Monday November 25, 2019 in Baltimore
Average High: 53ºF
Record High: 75ºF in 1979
Average Low: 34ºF
Record Low: 18ºF in 1956
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset 4:45 PM
*Daylight = 1:32 shorter than yesterday
*Bay Water Temperature = 49ºF at Thomas Pt. Light House
Get Forecasts By Email
Just in case you don’t get all posts on your social media feed, stay up to date with the latest info…
Click here to sign up for email alerts…. Be the first to hear any new weather
Thank you to our Title Sponsor for Maryland Trek 6
Shining on with Smyth and their contribution, our team has raised over $95,000 for Just In Power Kids to provide free programs for kids in and post cancer treatment.
Thanksgiving Weekend Weather
- Wednesday: Some rain showers
- Thursday: Windy and cooler
- Saturday: Dry start, then wet Finnish. Some ice may be at the onset in the northern colder suburbs late in the afternoon.
- Sunday: Rain, heavy at times
Jet Stream: Colder air settles in just in time for the start of December. There will be a trough swimming through around December 5th for the coldest push yet and possible storm with snow. Stay tuned…
NEW FITF GEAR THIS YEAR
- Thanks to Shannon (weather wife) who wanted to bring these hats to life. *Mustard is her favorite color
- The Maryland Hoodie is high quality and a new way to show off our love of Snow and State.
- The T-shirt… Something you may find familiar. Why just a T? Because many schools I visit have the heat on high for faculty and staff. But you can put a long sleeve underneath for cool look. I will have wifey model these soon 🙂
Please share your thoughts, best weather pics/video, or just keep in touch via social media
Winter Outlook Posts
See the maps for when we normally expect the first frost in this link.
Baltimore Weather At BWI May Not Be As Hot As Reported
Construction at the airport close to the weather station may be added artificial heat. Click here or the image for the details.
Atmospheric Memory Shaped The US East Coast
Maryland Trek Cycle Jerseys From Hill Killer
All proceeds will go to the Maryland Trek 6 total and Just In Power Kids programs
Just In Power Kids:
Proceeds go to our programs Providing FREE holistic care for kids in cancer treatment and up to 5 years post treatment and caregivers.
Proceeds from all sales go to Just In Power Kids. Click the image to shop and show your support.