Friday November 29 2019
The colder weather has arrived on schedule with Thanksgiving weekend, but now we have to watch a storm that may bring us a taste of winter Sunday morning and Monday morning. There is still some inconsistency with the modeling, but there are some high confidence parts of this forecast worth considering if you are traveling north of Baltimore. But as is often the case this time of year, the weather is quiet now as the storm is taking shape far to our west.
- Friday/Saturday: Cool And Dry
- Sunday Morning: Freezing Rain Possible (west and north of cities)
- Sunday Afternoon: Ravens Game Rain (40s)
- Sunday Storm: Ice Storm North PA to Poconos and Snow metro New York to New England
- Monday Morning: Some Snow Mixed Inland Suburbs
Local Weather Stats:
Friday November 29, 2019 in Baltimore
Average High: 51ºF
Record High: 74ºF in 1927
Average Low: 33ºF
Record Low: 13ºF in 1955
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset 4:44 PM
*Daylight = 1:21 shorter than yesterday
*Bay Water Temperature = 48ºF at Thomas Pt. Light House
Get Forecasts By Email
Just in case you don’t get all posts on your social media feed, stay up to date with the latest info…
Click here to sign up for email alerts…. Be the first to hear any new weather
Thank you to our Title Sponsor for Maryland Trek 6
Shining on with Smyth and their contribution, our team has raised over $95,000 for Just In Power Kids to provide free programs for kids in and post cancer treatment.
Weekend Temperature Forecast
NEW FITF GEAR THIS YEAR
- Thanks to Shannon (weather wife) who wanted to bring these hats to life. *Mustard is her favorite color
- The Maryland Hoodie is high quality and a new way to show off our love of Snow and State.
- The T-shirt… Something you may find familiar. Why just a T? Because many schools I visit have the heat on high for faculty and staff. But you can put a long sleeve underneath for cool look. I will have wifey model these soon 🙂
Please share your thoughts, best weather pics/video, or just keep in touch via social media
Winter Outlook Series:
See the maps for when we normally expect the first frost in this link.
Baltimore Weather At BWI May Not Be As Hot As Reported
Construction at the airport close to the weather station may be added artificial heat. Click here or the image for the details.
Atmospheric Memory Shaped The US East Coast
Maryland Trek Cycle Jerseys From Hill Killer
All proceeds will go to the Maryland Trek 6 total and Just In Power Kids programs
Just In Power Kids:
Proceeds go to our programs Providing FREE holistic care for kids in cancer treatment and up to 5 years post treatment and caregivers.
Proceeds from all sales go to Just In Power Kids. Click the image to shop and show your support.